Anyone who is over the age of 19 can buy on shafaa.ca We do not sell to minors. We are very strict on this policy and there are no exceptions.
Frequiently Asked Questions
Since a microdose is meant to be non-psychoactive it is difficult to measure its effects without being very conscious of yourself. Some self-reflection is required to understand your improvements. You can track the effects with this ‘Check Yourself’ checklist. Most likely, you won’t be affected in all areas, but it’s important to take a comprehensive review of the effects. There are 7 areas to track:
1 Mental: Notice the thoughts running through your mind. Are they the same as usual, or different in nature? Are you having more or fewer thoughts than usual? In general, is your mind more clear or more cluttered?
2 Creative: Are you finding new qualities in things, like stories in objects? Do you find your mind wandering in directions it doesn’t usually? Are you getting more ideas than usual? Do solutions to problems come more easily?
3 Emotional: Do your feelings take on any different qualities than before? Are there more or fewer feelings experienced than usual? How quickly do you process them before reaching a resolution and moving on? Is sex better, or a different quality?
4 Social: How are you expressing your thoughts and feelings? Are there any changes in the pacing, tone, or nature of your speech? What about your facial expressions? Do you smile more or less? What frequency do you agree or
disagree with someone in conversation? Do you talk differently with your coworkers, spouse, friends and family? The barista at the local coffee shop?
5 Body: Take a look at how aware (or not aware) you are of your body. Now zoom in on the body by closing your eyes and taking a few deep breaths. Slow your mind and place your full attention on any sensations in your body. Do you
6 Capabilities: Notice if you’re more able to complete certain tasks than usual. This might manifest as changes in attention span, physical/visual acuity, verbal fluidity, problem solving ability, empathy, different areas of awareness, and so on.
7 Outlook: Are you more positive or negative? More optimistic or pessimistic? More or less skeptical? More fearful and guarded, or open to possibilities Feelings of oneness, universality, truth, connectedness, love, or peace are also in this area.
There are many benefits to microdoing mushrooms, and they have been usedin many cultures around the world. The benefits of microdosing are being recognized in a big way.
- Studies have shown “a single dose of psilocybin produced substantial and enduring decreases in depressed mood and anxiety along with increases in quality of life” (Journal of Psychopharmacolocy).
- The mystical and profound experiences that so many have experienced since the 1960s in American culture are now being explored in mainstream medical science. The results are compelling and paint a proven, positive, symbiotic picture of magic mushrooms as a power healer.
- Clinical trials are being run to use magic mushrooms on patients with life-threatening cancer. These trials are trying to understand how a high magic mushroom dose administered in a therapeutic environment can reduce psychological stress and anxiety that comes with life-threatening diagnosis.
- Psilocybin is proven to improve neuroplasticity. This is the brain’s ability to learn and grow and change.
- Magic mushrooms treats Cluster headaches. Anecdotal evidence suggests in the 2000s, medical professionals started taking notice of psilocybin and LSD as a possible treatment for cluster headaches after some of their patients reported remission following a recreational use of psychedelics.
- Magic mushrooms have successfully reduced symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in a small study of patients who did not respond to conventional serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SRI) drug therapy.
- Magic mushrooms have been used as part of an assisted treatment plan to treat alcoholism. Reports show that significant reduction in drinking and abstinence from drinking were reported when magic mushrooms were administered as part of the treatment program.
- Magic mushrooms have been used in a recent trial to help people quit smoking tobacco. In this trial, two to three treatment sessions with psilocybin as part of a larger cognitive-behavioral therapy program for smoking cessation had an 80% success rate. 12 out of the 15 subjects were able to quit smoking! Conventional smoking cessation approaches such as gum, patches, cold turkey, etc. have about 35% success rate.
- Last but not least, it is fun.
1. Taking magic mushrooms with your partner can be an incredible bonding experience with the ability to profoundly deepen your connection. Inevitably, the question of sex will arise (hopefully!), especially with a nickname like “herbal ecstasy” that some give to shrooms. Unfortunately, most people will have trouble with at least once aspect of sex on magic mushrooms, but it’s definitely worth trying if the circumstances align. The connection between magic mushrooms and sex “Sex, like everything else on psychedelics, is amplified,” says Neal Goldsmith, a New York-based psychologist and author of Psychedelic Healing. “Psychedelics enhance what’s already there, they put you…in mushrooms 101,sex
2. Can you Microdose at work?
Unlike trip-inducing ‘macrodosing’, people are taking tiny amounts—or microdoses—of psychedelics for a competitive edge, from business to parenting. Like cannabis, the self-therapy is also being applied to a number of ailments, with anecdotes suggesting positive outcomes for pain, arthritis, and ADHD. The trend has been mentioned alongside Silicon Valley executives and moms alike, so let’s explore the idea of microdosing at work. The demanding nature of work Modern work is demanding, we all seek to limit the costs it has on our bodies and minds. For the lucky few that are invigorated by their professions, they too strive for
Yes! In Canada, authorities cannot interfere with your mail because the Post Office Corporation Act prevents them from getting warrants to seize mail. There has been thousands of micrdosing products sold to Canadians coast to coast without any issues whatsoever.
Becoming a member is easy and free – register for an account now. You must be at least 19 years of age and have Canadian shipping address. We only ship coast to coast within Canada at this point.
We recognize the importance of maintaining 100% privacy and providing an opportunity for members to be able to purchase our products discretely. We handle all of our client’s information such as name and address with CRM (customer relationship management) software that is compliant with the Canadian Digital Privacy Act and PIPEDA . This software is equipped with top end in-transit encryption, advanced TLS (1.0, 1.1, and 1.2) protocols, and 2,048-bit keys.
We understand that privacy is of utmost importance to our clients. We use generic prepaid envelopes or a plain white box to package your items. We ship all our products in airtight, smell-proof, vacuum-sealed packages for protection and to seal in the freshness. Your order will arrive in a discreet, unmarked package. Your real address and name must be on the package to ensure proper delivery. There is nothing written on the outside of the envelope/box that would indicate the contents inside.
You’ll be provided a tracking number so you can track your order
We offer FREE Express shipping on all orders over $150. Orders below $150 are charged $15 flat rate for shipping. All orders are processed as expressed shipments and come with a tracking number
While we cannot offer returns on consumable products amid COVID-19 pandemic, your satisfaction is guaranteed with us. If you have any concerns with your products or simply want to provide us with feedback, please feel free to contact us and we will be pleased to assist you. We will not rest until you are satisfied
Yes. Please fill out our Reseller Application in details and our sales team will contact you within 24 hours.